Labiaplasty is a minimally invasive cosmetic genital procedure to change the size and shape of the small lips on the outside of the vagina, known as labia minora. Many women are born with unevenly or largely shaped labia, whereas some others develop the irregularities conditioned to childbirth and aging. Many mostly feel uncomfortable with the enlarged labia and therefor undergo this procedure to enhance the cosmetic appearance of outer vagina. Most of our female patients, whose labia became irritated, reported they found relief after surgery.
Please be aware that optimal color / texture match, evenly shaped labia, proper scarring are the primary concerns and the procedure should be performed by professionals who has aesthetic eye along with magic hands for the best results.
Please contact our team for more questions and inquiries and before and after photos.
- Wear loose clothing and cotton underwear in the first few days and after your surgery for at least a month.
- Refrain from strenuous activity or exercise for about 2 weeks.
- You will be able to resume your daily routine within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Mild to moderate swelling and bruising is also common. It is not uncommon for one side of the labia to be more swollen than the other side in the early period.
- Rest is recommended. Most patients are advised to minimize light exercise and even walking and for the first 2-3 days.
- When to engage in sexual activity back again is dependent upon how you pay attention to the signals of your body, however what is most safe is to wait until at least is 8 weeks.
- Use pads until ourdoctor clears you to use tampons.
- Protect the incision site from any unnecessary trauma.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Surgery duration: 1-2 hours
- Anaesthetic: General anaesthetic or sedation
- Recovery time: 2-3 days
- Stay: One week
- Side effects: Discomfort, slight pain, mild pain during sexual intercourse
- Net result: 6 week
- Stitches: Absorbable subcuticular sutures
Procedure can be combined with vaginoplasty and some other plastic surgeries.As our sole purpose is to ensure your safety it is always good to consult with our doctor.
Overly large labia may have genetic background, therefor there is no other limit than the legal age.You need to be 18+.